Protection against the unexpected.
Individual Disability Insurance
Have you ever thought of what your most valuable asset is?
Is it your home? Is it your 401k? Is it your business if you are self-employed?
Actually, none of these could exist without your most valuable asset – YOU! Without you, and the income you provide, there is no home or retirement plan or business.
So what happens if you become disabled or sick and cannot provide that income? While your income may have stopped, your bills have not stopped.
There will still be a mortgage or rent due, utilities to pay, groceries to buy, etc.
What options do you have?
- Drain savings or retirement?
- Get by on just your spouse’s salary?
- Borrow money from a friend or family member?
- Sell your home or car?
None of which are good options! Agreed?
Disability insurance is an option that protects your financial stability if you are unable to work due to a disability or sickness. In other words, a disability insurance policy will pay you a monthly benefit in order to pay those ongoing bills until you are able to get back to work.
Statistics and Facts:
– Of today’s 20 year-olds, just over 1 in 4 will become disabled before they retire.
– More than 375,000 Americans become totally disabled every year.
– 46% of foreclosures on conventional mortgages are caused by a disability (versus just 2% due to homeowners death). “
Business Overhead Expense Disability
Designed for business owners who rely on a small number of people, and works the same exact way as an individual disability insurance policy. However, the business, instead of an individual, is paid the monthly benefit in order to cover overhead expenses while the owner is disabled.
- Rent or Mortgage
- Legal & professional services
- Loan payments
Paradigm Brokerage LLC proudly serves Oak Brook Il. and the surrounding Chicago Area.